Saturday, November 10, 2012

17

well, actually my birthday is 19 october. but, i didn't remember to post it. how could?! =.=
yeah.. maybe because this year is my busy year. I must study hard, do some projects, and also do excercise. This is driving me crazy.. i have no holiday!! even on sunday i must do my projects! writting an essay, competitions, homeworks, courses, and also EXAMINATION!!

and not only those are.. but i must prepare for the university's test. Yes. I'm in the last year of senior high school..

can you imagine? i even can't sleep well..! i feel tired. 

But now.. i'm not going to tell about my dailylife.
But i'm going to post my special day!



Here is.. surprised by my bests! (Raninta, Maria, Febby..) :D
They pushed my out of my home, and they roped me!! 
And after that, they gave me a tart.. :)
and tricked me .



And here is... surprised by my berryball and raymond :)
You know what? they made the tart and cupcakes by themself!! delicious!!
and raymond paid dancers to dance in front of me..
That was totally a big surprise!!
from the bottom left to right - clockwise (Caroline, Angel, Rina, Mei, Christa, Reni, Rita, Wenny, Tabita)




and here is.. a small party from my parents :)





And here ... my outfits!




so shy! ahahhahahahahha febby took it!!! LOL funny face



and thanks for the presents and greetings:) specially vina, theresia, etc..
:) Thankyou :)

May God help me in everything i do, i choose, i make, and everything! :)

THANKYOU JESUS

4 comments:

  1. the details on your skirt is so pretty!
    hey, wanna follow each other via GFC? let me know

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy super belated 17 birthday!
    hope your daily life going well and
    good luck for your competition, exam, and unit test :D
    you look great with that outfit ❤
    love the top and inner so much !

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday girl!
    I really love your outfit, terutama yang di cafe itu.
    cupcakes dari teman-teman dan birthday cakenya lucu~

    good luck for your study, semoga masuk universitas yang diinginkan yaa

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete